Monday, September 28, 2009

Got my work cut out for me

I have been writing dance notes by hand for years and years. Since before I actually started teaching, sometime back in 2002 or 2003, I think. I have kept these handwritten notes in spiral notebooks, binders and folders for years, not all in the same place. I've even written class notes on post-it papers and little note papers, and find them lying around every now and then amongst completely unrelated things. One of these days, I really have to go through all of my hand-written notes, organize them and type them into the computer. I'm sure that if I actually went ahead and did that, I could write a book!

The first step I need to do is to get all of my notes together, and organize them into categories, so that I can start to go through them, see what I've got and get them into some semblance of order, to be transcribed into digital format. One of these days...