Beginner Finger Cymbal Workshop with Willow!!!
Sunday - August 7, 2016
- Learn how to dance and play finger cymbals from the count of 1!
- Learn basic finger cymbal patterns while standing in place, and then coordinating with basic foot patterns and belly dance moves.
- Basic patterns include 3's, 7's and 5's.
- Cymbal patterns for beledi, chifte telli and masmoudi rhythms, as well!
- This workshop assumes you have a foundation of basic belly dance moves and foot patterns.
You must have your own finger cymbals for this workshop!
Turquoise International size EB (2 1/4" diameter) or size B (2 1/2" diameter)
Order from: http://www.turquoiseintl.com/cymbals/
Please e-mail Willow to reserve your spot now!
Location:Ed Dempsey Tattoo Studio
92 Mill Hill Road
Woodstock, NY 12498